What’s That Coming Down the Road?

20180106_153825 (480x640)

It’s Master Maximus in his camel costume!

I must say, it was a funny sight seeing a googly-eyed camel scooting down the road!

At least he made the public smile.

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “What’s That Coming Down the Road?

1. Terrigirl2017 says:

Such a cute picture Persia ❀ it looks like Max loves his little scooter. The weather seems to be pretty nice there judging by what he’s wearing. It is bitterly cold here the about minus 15 Celsius. Wishing you a great weekend hugs Terri xo.

Liked by 1 person

• Persia says:

Thanks, Terri. He really does love his scooter, as well as his costumes and onesies! It was cold when this picture was taken, but Max wanted to show off as much of his costume as possible. He actually said he was so cold, he wanted his coat. Wow, it’s really cold where you are! Brrr! Hope it gets warmer soon. I also hope you had/are having a great weekend too. P. xo

• Terrigirl2017 says:

Thank you Persia , the weekend was low key with the cold temps we are having! So it was a cool day there when Max was on his scooter. Have a nice week Dear, hugs, Terri xo.

• Persia says:

Hi Terri. Sorry I’ve not been around much; I’ve been sooo busy. Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to keep up with WP as a result. I hope all is well.

• Persia says:

Life, huh? If I could not schedule posts, there wouldn’t be anything on my blog for a while. We’re doing OK. Hope you and yours are too. Yesterday, I was covered in snow. However, daffodils are blooming which is a great sign. ❀

• Terrigirl2018 says:

Hi Persia, we are doing good, a little clod though!! I am glad the daffodils are starting to bloom, it was always the first sign of spring when I was back home . It will be April before we see any growth here in Minnesota. Have a lovely day, hugs to you both, Terri xo.

Liked by 1 person

Please feel free to leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w