Dear Santa

20171220_194544 (1180x885)

Little Yum-Yum has known for quite some time what he wants for Christmas, so he wrote a list asking Santa for them.

Did anyone else notice the PO Box HoHoHo?

20171220_200220 (875x1180)

I must say, he does not tidy his room every day, but maybe Santa missed this fact.

A (toy) skip truck, a (toy) recycling truck, a blue car and a Spider-Man toy. Apart from the blue car, I purchased these items for him a little while ago. When we have conversations, I make note of what likes and wants; it makes the present buying process easy, rather than trying to scramble last minute, trying to figure it out.

We already have the cookies for Santa. I don’t think he’ll appreciate rice milk, so I’ll have to get another type (Santa doesn’t have a round belly from being on a diet!), as well as picking up some carrots for Rudolph and the other reindeers.

19 thoughts on “Dear Santa

1. laurelwolfelives says:

Awww….how sweet! In all my years of leaving cookies and milk for Santa, never did I think of carrots for the deer. šŸ˜¦
    When my children got older, Loser told them to leave Santa some cookies and a beer. I always hated that…but I did it. They would go to school and tell their friends that we left cookies and beer. I was always embarrassed.
    Oh, well. I hope you and our little Yum-Yum have a wonderful Christmas!
    My little boy…fell off the wagon again. Sigh.

• Persia says:

Reindeers get hungry too! Remember, they drag a rather heavy Santa around, lol. I’m sorry Loser was the cause of embarrassment at a time that should be filled with love and joy. You did it for hope of peace. I’ve been in the same situation, my lovely friend. Max and I were terribly ill, but he did enjoy opening his presents! Oh, gosh, I’m sorry to hear that. If you want to chat, send me an email. xx

Liked by 2 people

• laurelwolfelives says:

I just never thought of reindeer. I did however, always say that once a year, I truly hoped that reindeer could fly! LOL
        It was only embarrassing when the children went to school and told their teacher that beer and cigarettes were left out for Santa.
        I’m so sorry you were both sick and I hope you’re better. I’ll do that. (email.) šŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• Persia says:

They do fly!
        Gosh, I’d be lying if I said I knew how you felt…
        We are feeling better. Hopefully 100% very soon.

2. Terrigirl2017 says:

This is so cute Persia! Its great to have pics of Max writing to santa , something to look back on. I am sure Max will be cleaning his room more in the new year! Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas , hugs, Terri xo.

• Persia says:

I try to get pictures of everything, although it is not always possible. Nope,, he won’t clean his room. Apparently, he doesn’t have the ability to as it’s my responsibility! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. xo

• Persia says:

It was a great find. The lines made it so much easier for Max (and other children, no doubt) to write their wish list! If not, I probably would have drawn them in myself.

Please feel free to leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s