Max Has Chicken Pox

Unfortunately, Max has Chicken Pox, so blogging will be down to a minimum, as he’s off preschool until he’s completely clear.

From Max:

Hello everyone! I’m OK.

Then he went back to eating mango.

Poor Little Yum-Yum is demanding so much of my attention, I will have to catch up with reading your posts either in short bursts, or in a few days time – depending on which I can squeeze in.

Take care.

Love Persia and Max. ❤

Advertisements

26 thoughts on “Max Has Chicken Pox

1. Heartafire says:

O, My, I am so sorry. I think it is true though, the younger one gets them the easier they are. My boy got them at 16…such an ordeal! Be well Max! Ice Cream helps.

Liked by 1 person

2. laurelwolfelives says:

Oh no! All four of mine had it at the same time. My oldest, however, only had one mark. A few years later, another single mark. She will be succeptible for the rest of her life.
    Let’s hope our little Yum-Yum has enough to build an immunity. Poor baby. 😥

Liked by 1 person

• Persia says:

Oh my… all at once?! Wow. That’s a shame about your eldest. I hope it doesn’t flare up and cause her discomfort.
      Let’s hope indeed. It started with two, now there are many. However, he’s being very good about it all. Thank you!

• laurelwolfelives says:

They got everything all at once. If I could go back, I would rethink this whole children thing. LOLOL
        My oldest will be susceptible for the rest of her life. Even though it’s horrible…in their little mouths and everywhere, it’s better to get a good dose of it and not have to worry about it anymore. (Of course, then they have to worry about Shingles.) Sigh.

Liked by 1 person

• Persia says:

Aww, thanks. He’s actually doing well. No complaining – apart from when I apply the ointment. Not sure how many times a day I’m supposed to apply it, but I do it four times a day! No if only I could get him to eat…

• Persia says:

Thanks for the advice, Derrick. Not to mention the giggle! He only has two on his face by his ‘sideburns’ and behind one ear. Then one on each ear. The rest is over his body, although he’s not completely covered in them. He hasn’t scratched from what I can see; I’ve not caught him doing so either. Maybe it’s down to the Piriton I’m giving him four times a day? Anyway, thank you for wishing him well.

Liked by 1 person

Please feel free to leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s