Today’s Jus Rol recipe is Chocolate Chip Brioche!
If you don’t have grease proof paper, butter/margarine is just as good, as chef Maximus demonstrates here.
Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick greaseproof paper.
1. Pull the red corner of the label around the can.
2. The can will pop open.
3. Roll each one of the pre-cut pieces between your hands into a cylindrical shape.
4. Place on lined baking tray approx. 5cm apart.
5. Glaze with egg wash or milk for a golden finish.
6. Use a sharp knife to put two or three decorative scores (approx. 0.5cm deep) across the width of each piece.
7. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
Best served fresh and warm from the oven!
Preparation instructions from www.tesco.com
They turned out really well, and were very tasty. So much so, Little Yum-Yum said “More, mummy!”. Definitely one we will make again.