Another day, another Jus Rol recipe with the help chef Maximus!
Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6.
Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the red corner of the label around the can.
2. The can will open itself, then twist the can to remove the dough.
3. Using a sharp knife slice the rolled dough into 6 equal slices.
4. Place the slices onto the lined tray and brush with beaten egg or milk.
5. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 9-11 minutes until golden brown.
6. Empty the icing pot into a bowl and stir in well 4 teaspoons of water.
7. Allow the swirls to cook for 5 minutes and brush with glaze on top of the baked swirls.
Best served fresh and warm from the oven!
Preparation instructions from www.tesco.com
They’re delicious warm or cold.