Another easy Jus Rol product for children to help with.
Little helper, Maximus along with Teddy .
Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat the oven at 200°C (180°C fan assisted ovens) / Gas Mark 6.
Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the red corner of the label around the can.
2. The can will pop open.
3. Unroll the dough and use a knife to separate the triangles by cutting along the perforated line..
4. From the base of the triangle, roll the dough up to the narrow point to form croissants.
5. Place on lined baking tray (with the narrow point tucked under the base of the croissant) approx. 5cm apart.
6. Glaze with egg wash or milk for a golden brown and flaky finish.
7. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Best served fresh and warm from the oven!
Preparation instructions from www.tesco.com
Although they were not very flaky, they were tasty!