Thankfully, you can now purchase the ‘kit’ to freshly make these tasty pastries!
Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C for fan assisted ovens)/Gas Mark 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
1. Pull the corner of the red label down to the left.
2. The can will open itself, then twist the can to remove the dough.
3. Using a knife, slice the rolled dough into 6 equal slices.
4. Place the slices on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
5. Place on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Empty the pot with icing sugar into a bowl, add 1-1 1/2 teaspoons of water, stir well to separate any sugar lumps.
2. Allow cinnamon swirls to cool slightly, then drizzle the icing on top. Note: Adjust icing consistency with more or less water until you achieve the desired thickness.
Preparation instructions from www.tesco.com
Once the swirls have cooled slightly, allow your helper – in this case, chef Maximus – to drizzle the icing on top.
Enjoy! They are so moreish!