Thomas The Tank Engine

In the UK or when visiting the US, Max has programmes he loves to watch. This means mummy is not allowed to touch the remote. His favourite in the UK is Thomas & Friends. He demanded this bag when he saw it, which he insists upon sleeping with too.

download

Max telling mummy he is going to bed with the bag, whether she agrees with him or not, because he loves Thomas.

download (1)

Being told he can have Thomas in the morning, but he cannot sleep with the bag in the bed, he decided the best thing to do was to hug it tighter…

download (2)

After mummy gives up, and tells him he could sleep with the bag, he casts her a look as if to say “I knew that anyway!”. ❤

Advertisements

23 thoughts on “Thomas The Tank Engine

1. Bridgette's Digits 🔛 An Epic Weight Loss Journey says:

Cute beyond belief! My grandson is also in love with Thomas & Friends and I’m not allowed to watch anything but Thomas. THE Island of Sodor… LOL >>> u will know what that is 4 sure! 😂

Liked by 1 person

• Persia Karema says:

How cute! And yes, I do! I can’t believe I sing along when the words appear on the screen at the end:

“They’re two, they’re four, they’re six, they’re eight,
      Shunting trucks and hauling freight.
      Red and green and brown and blue,
      They’re the Really Useful Crew…”

I must admit, I belt it out because I love it! Lol

Liked by 1 person

• Bridgette's Digits 🔛 An Epic Weight Loss Journey says:

Persia… stop it, me too! I’m redoing Blu’s room before the end of the year in all thing Thomas. I’m buying the bed and table and anything else I can find! LOL. Here’s a pic of what I’m going 4. Don’t let the little one see it… if u do its a done deal! LOL

~Bridgette 😁

Liked by 1 person

• Bridgette's Digits 🔛 An Epic Weight Loss Journey says:

Blu’s Nonna is a little off 4 sure! My daughter just don’t get in Blu & my business anymore. 😃 It’s gonna be his X-Mas gift from his Nonna. LOL

Liked by 1 person

• Bridgette's Digits 🔛 An Epic Weight Loss Journey says:

I’ll take lots of pics and share around Christmas time… LOL

Liked by 1 person

2. gh0stpupp3t says:

LOL It was a good show. I find myself sometimes missing my grown nephew. I think he’d be a little embarrassed that his aunt still likes and remembers the good times watching it with him. ❤

Liked by 1 person

Please feel free to leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s